Edit session as the host (cancel, reschedule, or schedule next session)
On the left-hand side of the session you want to edit, click on "Manage" for the following options:
- Reschedule: Reschedule the session for a new date/time. (Automatically sends reschedule notices.)
- Cancel: Cancel the session. (Automatically sends cancellation notices. The session won't count as billable unless you've already connected to it with your participant.)
- Schedule Next...: Schedule another session with the same participants and settings. The date will pre-populate as 7 days from the time of this session, but you can change the date and/or time before clicking to Save.
Edit session participants as the host
Add participant as the host
1. Use the "Add Participant" button (to the right of every scheduled session).
2. Enter the participant's information.
- Participant Name or Initials:
Enter the name of the invitee (minimum of 2 characters). If you have saved this person in your Contacts list, their name should appear as an autofill once you being typing.
- Session Invite and Reminders:
Select the desired type, and a field will appear for the contact information required. Any contact information saved for this contact will pre-populate. If you would not like to enter contact information for this person, select I will handle inviting and reminding the participant.)
- Participant Time Zone:
Choose the time zone your participant is in--this determines the time and date that will be used for their invitation and reminder e-mails or texts (this defaults to the time zone on your account).
- Participant Video Resolution:
Choose the video resolution level you would like to see your participant in. If you know that your participant has a slow internet connection or older computer, it may be helpful to them if you choose Standard or even Low as their default. (For help on changing video resolution during a session, please see How do I adjust my audio and video settings?)
3. Use the Save button in the lower right-hand corner.
Edit participant info as the host
1. Use the "Edit" button underneath the name of the session participant you would like to edit.
2. This will bring up the "Edit Participant Window". Change any information as needed. (Note: To change a participant's name, you will need to use the My Contacts page.)
3. Use Save button in the lower right-hand corner when done. (This will automatically update the contact's information in your account.)
4. If you have changed the participant's contact method/information, use the "Remind" button below their name to send a new invite/reminder.
Remove participant as the host
1. Use the "Remove" button underneath the name of the session participant you would like to remove.
2. On the message that appears, use the "Remove" button to confirm you would like to remove this participant.
Edit session on behalf of the host
1. Log into your account on the website. You should have the Scheduler role.
2. Click on the profile icon in the upper-right hand corner, and select Account Users.
3. Click on Schedule next to the name of the user you want to schedule on behalf of.
4. You will land on the user's scheduling dashboard (noted along the top). From here, you can edit sessions as though you are the host, using the instructions above. (Note: you will not be able to connect to the host's sessions.)
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on August 15, 2017.