We apologize but this is not currently compatible with out system, and we would not be able to update this until after the pandemic.
SecureVideo offers several options to process payments for sessions. This support article goes over how to add an Authorize.net merchant button to your waiting room page. To set up an Authorize.net integration, you must have an Authorize.net account.
You may also be interested in these articles:
Participants arriving to your online session will see a "Pay" button and can be directed to your credit card processor right from the waiting room page. (Standard Authorize.net seller's fees apply.) The PayNow button will appear like this:
The payment page will look something like this, where you have set the price:
1. Please refer to Authorize.net's documentation for information on creating a new Buy Now Button. Once you generate the code for your button, look for the button's LinkId. For example, the LinkID number in the example below is bold-faced:
<form name="PrePage" method = "post" action = "https://Simplecheckout.authorize.net/payment/CatalogPayment.aspx">
<input type = "hidden" name = "LinkId" value ="521c2344-153e-177e-1753-2e41fa0a654b" />
<input type = "submit" value = "Payment" />
2. Copy the LinkID value only.
3. Back in your SecureVideo.com account, click on the "Features" tab and select "Get Paid Online" from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the "Get Paid Online Using Authorize.NET" header to expand that field.
4. Paste the LinkId into the field, and then use the "Use Authorize.NET" button in the lower left-hand corner to save.
You should see a "Your changes were saved." message to confirm your changes were saved.
All usual Authorize.net transaction fees apply.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on April 30, 2017.