Designed for medical education and research, the SecureVideo Cloud Recorder is an easy, secure way to create, store and retrieve recordings.
This article illustrates how to create a recording, and assumes you have already installed and registered Cloud Recorder on your device.
You may also be interested in:
1. Start the SecureVideo Cloud Recorder program.
2. Click on the "Login" button.
3. Enter your email address and password.
4. If your device is set to have camera feeds and volume controls visible, you will see them as you do on the image below and to the left. If they are not enabled for your device, you will see a minimalist interface, like the image below and on the right.
5. When ready to start recording, click "Start Recording" on the interface.
6. Once clicked, the recording timer will start, and the "Start Recording" button will become an "End Recording" button.
7. Click "End Recording" any time to end the recording. You will automatically be logged out of your account, but can log back in to start another recording.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on April 28, 2016.