The Recording Feature is available for an additional monthly fee, allowing sessions to be recorded by the session host. To request a quote to enable recording, or to disable recording on your account, please contact our Sales Team at (888) 200-7730, or email@example.com .
If you are a Clinical Supervisor or Account Administrator on an account with recording enabled, this support article will cover how manage your account's recording settings.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the "Recordings" tab and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
2. You have multiple recording settings here.
- Enable Recording Sharing?
- Select "Yes" to allow users to individually share with other users.
- Select "No" to prevent users from being able to individually share with other users.
- Account Administrators and Clinical Supervisors automatically have access to all recordings.
- Group Relationships can automatically grant particular users access to other particular users' recordings regardless of this setting.
- Record All Video Sessions?
- Select "Yes" to automatically make any newly scheduled sessions use recording.
- Select "No" to allow users to choose whether or not the session they are scheduling will be recorded.
- Send Notification When Recording Becomes Available?
- Select "Yes" to send a notification email to the recording owner when the recording has finished processing and is available for viewing. (Recording processing times vary according to server load, but a general guide is 2 to 3 times the recording length.)
- Select "No" if you would not like any notification email to be sent to users when a recording is available.
- Auto-Delete Recordings After Days (0 = never auto-delete)
- Enter a number here to automatically delete all recordings after that number of days has passed since the recording's creation.
- Show Surveys to Recording Owners?
- Do not enable recording surveys to recording owners: no survey is displayed.
- Enable recording surveys for recording owners: when viewing a recording, survey at bottom of the page asks for a 1-5 rating on video and audio quality, with a comments field. Survey results can be viewed by an Account Administrator.
- Recording Owner Access to Their Own Recordings:
- Full Control Over Recordings: recording owner can view their recordings, view/add/delete bookmarks to the recording, view/edit the recording title and description, and view/add/remove (non-Admin or Clinical Supervisor) users from being able to view the recording.
- No Access to Recordings: recording owner cannot see recording in their recording list, or interact with the recording in any way.
- May View and Bookmark Recordings: recording owner can view their recordings, and view/add/delete bookmarks to the recording.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on October 27, 2017.