The Recording Feature is available to for an additional monthly storage fee, allowing sessions to be recorded by account holders with a Windows or Mac computer. (Participants can be on smart phones or tablets, but session hosts must be on a computer.) To request a quote to enable recording, or to disable recording on your account, please contact our Sales Team at [email protected] .
This support article illustrates how to manage bookmarks on an individual recording.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the "Recordings" tab and select "Recordings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Any recordings created in the last 60 days (that you have access to) will automatically appear on the next page. Change your search parameters if the recording you want doesn't appear. Click the "View" button for the recording you want to edit.
3. In the Bookmark section underneath the video, click "New Bookmark".
4. The "Minutes" and "Seconds" will automatically be populated according to where you have paused the video, but you can manually change this. Enter your bookmark comment and click "Create".
5. Use the "Go to" button to skip to the timestamp that was bookmarked. Use the "Remove" button to delete the bookmark.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on October 27, 2017.