The Recording Feature is available for an additional monthly fee, allowing sessions to be recorded by the session host. To request a quote to enable recording, or to disable recording on your account, please contact our Sales Team at (888) 200-7730, or email@example.com .
This support article illustrates how to share a session recording, assuming that sharing is already enabled on your account, and that any user you would like to share with already has a SecureVideo user account with your organization.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the "Recordings" tab and select "Recordings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Any recordings created in the last 60 days (that you have access to) will automatically appear on the next page. Change your search parameters if the recording you want doesn't appear. Click the "View" button for the recording you want to edit.
3. If you are an Account Administrator, Clinical Supervisor, or the recording owner, you will see a section for Sharing. Click "New Share".
4. From the drop-down menu, select the user you would like to share the recording with.
- You can only share recordings with people who have a user account in your organization. For patients, we recommend creating a participant-only account.
5. The user you shared the recording with, will now be able to view it from their account.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on October 27, 2017.