E-Documents allow the patient to fill out a form while in the virtual waiting room, and electronically sign it. Users with an Account Administrator or Clinical Supervisor role can create/edit as many templates as needed, and delete templates as well. Common uses for these E-Documents include Statements of Understanding and intake forms.
This support article illustrates how your patients will sign your E-Document.
You may also be interested in:
1. On the waiting room page, click on the document icon (this will open a new window).
2. Read the document, and then fill out any fields as requested within the form.
3. At the bottom of the page, type in your name.
4. Click the "Sign and Deliver Document" button in the lower left-hand corner to send the document to your session host. (They will receive an e-mail alert as soon as this is done.)
- If you'd like to keep a copy of the document, you can use the "Download PDF" button after signing.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on October 19, 2016.