E-Documents allow the patient to fill out a form while in the virtual waiting room, and electronically sign it. Users with an Account Administrator or Clinical Supervisor role can create/edit as many templates as needed, and delete templates as well. Common uses for these E-Documents include Statements of Understanding and intake forms.
As the session host, you will be notified by e-mail that you have received a document (the name of the document will be included in the email but not the name of the person that signed it), and can log in to access it. This support article illustrates how to access an E-Document that has been submitted to you.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the "Features" tab and select "E-Documents" from the drop-down menu.
2. If you have received any documents, they will be listed on the next page. Use the "View" button next to the document you want to view.
- "Sent by": this is the name of your participant as you have entered it on your Dashboard.
- "Name on E-Signature": this is the name provided by your participant on the form.
3. At the bottom of each document is the option to "Countersign" the document. This will add your electronic signature to the document.
4. If desired, you can then use the "Download PDF" button at the bottom of the viewing page to generate a PDF version of the document.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on January 6, 2017.